[3dprinter-general] gbp wiki page

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Fri Jan 31 05:41:32 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 12:01:06PM +0100, Andrea Colangelo wrote:
> https://wiki.debian.org/3D-printer/gbp

Thanks!

> - gbp newbie can read the guide to tell me if something is obscure.

Just one question.  I know how to add a remote repository and push
to/pull from it, but as fas as I know, we only have one git repository
on Alioth, but we will want one per package.  Since nobody seems to
consider this a problem, I'm probably missing some basic git-knowledge
here, so please tell me: How does that work?

You can answer on the list, or better yet, in the wiki. :-)

Thanks,
Bas