[3dprinter-general] 1st International Conference meeting

Ms. Eleanor Marion mithundas at hri.res.in
Thu Mar 13 23:09:33 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the 1st
International Conference of Community economic crisis & Public Health
care: Research, Education & Practice will be held on June 4th –
7th, 2014 Texas City, USA and June 10th – 14th, 2014 in Republic of
Senegal, Dakar City.

It is a great honor and pleasure for me,
as the Program coordinator of the Conference, to invite you to this
scientific event. As we develop an appropriate health and a welfare
strategy for societies, families and individual persons. Healthy people
and patient safety is a complex issue with many factors that include human
suffering and financial costs.It is believed that the scientific program
will lead to a fruitful expansion of the participants' professional
horizons and an efficient communication and sharing of scientific
knowledge and experience with other scientists around the world.

NOTE: Registration is open to all interested participants, the
interested participants should be in possession of travelling passport for
visa processing and air ticket. contact the below e-mail for more
information and registration. (hr.informationdesk at aim.com)

Respectfully,

Ms. Eleanor Marion
Program coordinator

This email has been sent using HRI, Allahabad , India .
" Harish-Chandra Research Institute  - Allahabad, INDIA "
http://www.hri.res.in/