[Adduser-devel] ItsAllDirect2u would like to exchange links with you.

David Figueredo techsupport@itsalldirect2u.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:19:48 -0600

Dear Adduser Devel,

I have visited your site and I think that site content could be of
interest to our web site visitors.

I have already placed a link to your site along with a description at

The link reads: "Index of / -  Index of /".

You will note that your site is in the Pending Links category. This
will be changed once you have provided a linkback to our site. If you
want the description of your site modified or if you have any other
cross-promotion ideas, let me know via email at

I would appreciate if you placed a link back to my site:

Link Text: ItsAllDirect2U.com - The best candy Prices on the web.
Welcome to the world's largest online candy store. We give wholesale
prices to everyone, not just big businesses. Browse our site and take
advantage of our large selection and discounted prices.

Best regards,

David Figueredo

http://www.itsalldirect2u.com/ - techsupport@itsalldirect2u.com
Phone: (615) 248-4568