[Adduser-devel] Registrars Office - emailing

Admissions Office admin_ilv at eotworld.com
Mon Jan 9 06:01:58 UTC 2006

Please Review the following information:

Based on your present knowledge and past life experiences, we feel you may qualify for one of our University degrees in your area of expertise.

We have been qualifying people based on their experiences in past and present jobs and are offering qualified degrees with transcripts for those that qualify.

Call our offices now to confirm your qualifications for a Bachelors', 'Masters', or 'Doctorate'.

Administration Office Number:
1-206-202-1768

Administration Hours:
24 hours, 7 Days a week, including Sundays and Holidays
*you can leave us a message and we'll get back to you

Office of the Registrar
Kristine
Client Identification: R3919