[Adduser-devel] FTBFS on current sid

Stephen Gran sgran at debian.org
Thu Oct 12 16:34:48 UTC 2006

This one time, at band camp, Marc Haber said:
> Hi,
>
> adduser currently fails to build from source on sid due to #386912. I
> don't know enough perl to work my way around this.
>
> Any idea how to fix this?

It seems to me at first look like the perl parser for gettext is broken.
We could do a better job prototyping functions, and make explicit
arguments to functions and so forth, but it doesn't really look like
that's the fix - it looks like the fix is in the bug log itself, unless
I'm mistaken.

I'm happy to start working on stricter function prototyping (we need to
clean the code up anyway) but as I say, it doesn't look like it will
make any difference here.
|  : :' :                                        sgran at debian.org |