[Advacs-discuss] Now able to post journal entries

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut@wollmersdorfer.at
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 23:24:36 +0200

Oliver Elphick wrote:
> As a result of the latest debugging changes, it is now possible to post
> journal entries in the General ledger by inserts to the journal view.

Oooh, fine.

> (There's a long way to go yet, though.)

ACK.

> Please test the installation and let me know of any problems.

Sorry, too many time consuming problems at the moment [1], but I will be
back ASAP, hopefully this or next week.

[1] I experience the weeks/month of damaged devices (2 TVs, 1 SAT
Receiver, the central heating, my 22" monitor (9 months old), a router
(1.5 years old), Nikon D70 (3 weeks old) ...

Helmut Wollmersdorfer