[Alioth-staff-replacement] [dom at earth.li: Taking over lists.alioth.debian.org]

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Mon Oct 2 12:03:12 UTC 2017

Apologies, it was pointed out that I did not include the existing DSA
team (and alioth admins? I don't know what the overlap is) in this email.

It was also pointed out that this mail looked like I hadn't consulted
sufficiently, but consultation was precisely the aim of the message
below so please take it as such. I should have been clearer in describing
that I was expecting my assumptions to be tested.

Thanks,
Dominic.

----- Forwarded message from Dominic Hargreaves <dom at earth.li> -----