[Alioth-staff-replacement] Taking over lists.alioth.debian.org

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Tue Oct 10 09:53:08 UTC 2017

Hi Dominic,

> Assumptions
> -----------
>
> * that there is general consensus that taking over the service in this
>   way is appropriate
> * that DSA will be willing to change DNS entries relating to
>   lists.alioth.debian.org to support the migration, and otherwise
>   support the service (eg by providing SSL certificates and similar
>   administrative/integration tasks)
> * that the existing alioth admins can assist by providing access to the
>   existing installation for migration
> * that mailman 2 will continue to be supported in Debian for the
>   foreseeable future

I am fully with you on this and I am available for long-term
maintenance of the mailman 2 site. I can help with the migration, as
well.

Thanks for your summary write-up.

Mike (aka sunweaver at d.o.)
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31