[Alioth-staff-replacement] The naming of the "Debian" gitlab group

Jonathan Dowland jmtd at debian.org
Thu Dec 28 10:42:01 UTC 2017

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 11:31:48AM +0100, Andrew Shadura wrote:
>Maybe I'm missing something, but Packages sounds very package-centric
>to me, while Debian doesn't, as it may imply there may be something
>else than packages, but, indeed, anything that's related to Debian and
>is in Git.

I was labouring under the misconception that the "Debian" group only had
package sources in it. (I think that was the case, when I first looked.
The number of groups and packages has since exploded). As the "Debian"
group is not just for packages after all, my concern is addressed.

Thanks,

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland