[Amavisd-new-debian-devel] status of amavisd-milter package

Harald Jenny harald at a-little-linux-box.at
Thu Dec 16 19:48:37 UTC 2010

Hi all,

just as an information: I'm currently struggling to get a fixed libmilter into
Debian Squeeze before release as the current version renders amavisd-milter
extremly unstable (at least at my and a testers systems). Given the current
state I'm not sure if this is still going to happen, if not I will remove the
package from testing and will backport sendmail and amavisd-milter later.

Kind regards
Harald Jenny