[Amavisd-new-debian-devel] the debian l10n template feature

Harald Jenny harald at a-little-linux-box.at
Fri Sep 9 14:17:32 UTC 2011

Hi Alex

On Fri, Sep 09, 2011 at 11:26:11AM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Harald Jenny schrieb am Freitag, den 09. September 2011:
>
> > Hi Alex

> > > Narf. I haven't reviewed this yet. But please don't commit into master if is
> > > not your package and you want a review.
> >
> > My commit just extends your work on the extract-upstream-en_US-templates.pl
> > script and applies the results from it to the two old template-spam-* files,
> > IMHO there is no real need to review these changes as there basically update
> > some wordings in the two files but if you disagree theses changes can be
> > reverted. The patch I attached was produced in a local temporary respository.
> > But if you feel more comfortable I can in the future just send patches in to
> > allow for previous review by others.
> Just create a branch and ask for a pull.

I have created a local branch for the logfile issue called seperate_logfile -
when I have finished it should I push it to the amavisd-new alioth repository?
Btw could you comment on the patch attached in one of my previous emails if it
is correct and sufficiant so I can mail it upstream?

> Alex

Kind regards
Harald