[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-external-libunwind/6.0.1+r55-1

Markus Koschany apo at debian.org
Mon Aug 1 13:43:26 UTC 2016

On 31.07.2016 09:11, 殷啟聰 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have prepared an update for this package. The changelog is:
>
>   [ Chirayu Desai ]
>   * New upstream release. (Identical to 6.0.1+r16)
>   * debian: Add watch file for usage with uscan
>
>   [ Kai-Chung Yan ]
>   * d/rules: No need to enable all hardening features, pie + bindnow will be
>     default in Stretch
>
> You can find this package at [1].

Hi!

I'm currently in the process of reviewing your latest package updates.

The changes in this one are not important enough to warrant an upload to
the archive IMO. You have update the watch and the get-orig-source
target and that's it. I think stopping to export HARDENING+=all is
rather a regression. I didn't know that pie+bindnow will be Stretch
release goals, where did you find this information? In any case I
recommend to keep the HARDENING+=all because the package will
automatically pick up new hardening flags that are not the default and
pie+bindnow is only a subset of +all anyway.

Unless I have missed something important I suggest to wait until there
are more important changes and then we can upload the package.

Regards,

Markus