[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-external-doclava/6.0.1+r55-1 [ITP]

Markus Koschany apo at debian.org
Sun Aug 21 13:48:13 UTC 2016

On 21.08.2016 12:35, 殷啟聰 wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> Thank you for your review!
>
> I added "debian/missing-sources" and mentioned the BSD-3-clause licensed file.
>
> I named it "doclava-aosp" because Doclava is not only a Java library
> but also a Java program. This package installs a launcher script so
> that we can use Doclava from the command line instead of using
> "javadoc" with the doclet option. In fact, I tried the doclet option
> and it failed to run... :(

Ok, another option would be to split the package into a library package
and a binary package that provides the launcher script but I guess in
this case we can start with the simpler solution and just ship doclava-aosp.

Ehm, debian/missing-sources is a directory and you need to find the
sources of the minified js files and add them to it. :)

Regards,

Markus