[Apt-zip-devel] preview of apt-zip 0.16

François Févotte francois.fevotte at ensta.org
Wed Jun 20 20:40:08 UTC 2007

Hello Giacomo and Eddy,

On 6/20/07, Giacomo Catenazzi <cate at cateee.net> wrote:
> - could you check that I didn't forgot some patches

I think you forgot a piece of the patch on apt-zip.sgml. I added it in
the attached patch. Apart from that, I think everything is OK.

> - documentation is still the same as 0.14.
>   If the option are stable, I think it is time to
>   document.

I think this is issue is at least partly solved by my previous point.
Is there anything else lacking documentation in the manpage ?

> Note: I'm on DebConf7, so without my testing machine.
> If you test it, then I can upload from Edimburgh,
> else, next week at home I'll test and upload.

I haven't had the possibility to test it extensively yet, but I'll do
it and let you know.

Thanks,

    François