[Apt-zip-devel] preview of apt-zip 0.16

Eddy Petrișor eddy.petrisor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 00:26:38 UTC 2007

Giacomo Catenazzi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I attach the diff between 0.15 and 0.16.
> I've some request:
>
> - could you check that I didn't forgot some patches

Do you want me to merge the nix-scripts changes?

> - Eddy: check your name on debian/changelog:
>    I had some problem with UTF-8 encoding, I
>    think I resolved it, but please check

Looks ok.

isutf-8 doesn't complain, so it looks like fixed:

$ isutf8 debian/changelog && echo yes
yes

> - documentation is still the same as 0.14.
>   If the option are stable, I think it is time to
>   document.

Looks to me that is the same

> - eddy: your test suit?

Sorry, I haven't had the time to do that during DebConf. And since toady I was on the ay trip, so this went out the window.

We actually need to sit together tomorrow in some place and actually talk.

--
Regards,
EddyP