[Aptitude-devel] Screenshot support is in the tree.

Daniel Burrows dburrows at debian.org
Sun Nov 15 19:46:36 UTC 2009

  Just a quick update on this.

  I've got pretty much everything thrashed out here.  However, there is
a problem with the background download queue, where it sometimes gets
"stuck" and can't download any more screenshots.  In fact, I often get
this the second time I look at a screenshot.  I think this may be
related to abusing apt's Acquire system in ways that it was never
supposed to be abused, but I haven't tracked down exactly what's
happening or how to work around it.

  Daniel