[Aptitude-devel] UI options

Yavuz Yetim yyetim at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 19:12:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

I want to find packages that are installed from archive "testing". When
I add "pattern(~A)" to aptitude::UI::Default-Grouping, it shows which
packages that are available from testing. I select testing, and then
installed but it shows packages installed from stable as well. I guess
the reason is most packages available from stable are in testing too.
How can I group installed packages such that I can see the ones
installed from testing and stable seperately?

Thanks,
Yavuz