[Aptitude-devel] Processed: retitle 379456 to aptitude: description of --with-recommends should be more precise. ...

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Wed Jan 9 01:21:03 UTC 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 379456 aptitude: description of --with-recommends should be more precise.
Bug #379456 [aptitude] --with-recommends does not override configuration
Changed Bug title to 'aptitude: description of --with-recommends should be more precise.' from '--with-recommends does not override configuration'
> severity 379456 minor
Bug #379456 [aptitude] aptitude: description of --with-recommends should be more precise.
Severity set to 'minor' from 'normal'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

379456: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=379456