[Aptitude-devel] Comment to /English/Computer/Debian/Aptitude Documentation Online by Lev Lamberov

Lev Lamberov l.lamberov at gmail.com
Thu May 16 09:24:34 UTC 2013

Hello,

2013/4/16 Lev Lamberov <l.lamberov at gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> please, find enclosed the patch introducing russian snapshots and svg,
> plus minor text update.

I've tried to send my patch containing several updates to translation and
also russian snapshots (all except snapshots of themes, because themes do
not work) both to this list and to mandyke at gmail.com. As I understand
something went wrong, my patch is not applied for a month. Well, what is
the correct procedure to submit patches, via Debian BTS or ...?

Anyway, you can find updated version of translation (including russian
snapshots and translated svg) at https://github.com/dogsleg/aptitude-doc-ru.

Cheers!
Lev