[Aptitude-devel] New release 0.6.8.3-1

Axel Beckert abe at debian.org
Sun Jan 19 16:54:23 UTC 2014

Hi Manuel,

welcome back. :-)

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo wrote:
> I figured out that since there has not been development activity in a
> few months and through all of 2013 was really scarce, the last non-NMU
> upload is from more than a year ago (Nov 2012) and that the current
> version already used from months is from (not officially acknowledge)
> NMUs compiled in mipsel; hopefully things would not go very wrong with
> a new version with basically the same fixes.

Thanks for the merges and the upload! Much appreciated -- at least by
one of the non-devs in the aptitude team.

> I tested it in my system and everything seems fine, however, more
> testing is always welcome.

Will test it as soon as it hits my mirror. :-)

> I realised that I neet to update my id for this project in alioth,
> so if somebody see a pending request, please approve me.

Done.

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe at debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin