[axel-devel] [axel-Bugs][310535] Axel does not support large files

axel-bugs at alioth.debian.org axel-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Tue Jan 29 09:34:27 UTC 2008

Bugs item #310535, was opened at 2008-01-27 05:48

Initial Comment:
Attached is a diff against 1.0b where I tried some simple hacks to allow large file support, but a little while into a download during conn_check axel fails during:

if( pthread_create( axel->conn[i].setup_thread, NULL, setup_thread, &axel->conn[i] ) == 0 )

>Comment By: Giridhar Appaji Nag Y (appaji-guest)
Please get in touch if you find any issues with the patch and I'll try to fix it asap.

btw, contact details:
David Turnbull <dsturnbull at gmail.com>

Comment By: Giridhar Appaji Nag Y (appaji-guest)