[axel-devel] [axel-Bugs][310979] Unable to use Axel

axel-bugs at alioth.debian.org axel-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Sun Sep 14 16:01:03 UTC 2008

Bugs item #310979, was opened at 2008-07-25 20:53

Initial Comment:
I installed Axel on Ubuntu (Hardy) and tried to download using
axel n X followed by the ftp URL. But all it did was Initializing download and then nothing happened. It came back to the prompt right away.

Could you please help me out - thanks!

Comment By: Philipp Hagemeister (phihag-guest)