[axel-devel] Axel update or fork?

Alireza Savand alireza.savand at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 07:35:25 UTC 2013

I of those repos is [mine][1], But all my job was just removing one
compiler warning.
So based on that, Some of them have nothing but a little changes.
I think it's better to include and merge some useful changes from them
into mainstream.

[1]: https://github.com/Alir3z4/axel

Regards,
Alireza Savand