[Babel-users] Missing Neighbour

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Fri Aug 1 14:37:52 UTC 2008

> Should I send you a whole babel log file, I will compress it, maybe
> you will find something interesting. But as I said, there are no
> time stamps, just errors.

No, thanks.  As long as it's the kernel that is failing (ENOMEM from
IPV6_JOIN_GROUP), I cannot debug it from here.  I would assume
a kernel resource leak, either in the kernel or on Babel's side.

You may want to try with a different kernel release.  You may also
want to try to monitor /proc/slabinfo to see which resource is getting
exhausted.

Sorry, but there's really not much I can do on my side.

                                        Juliusz