[Babel-users] Patched version for cost to hop on wireless interfaces

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Fri Nov 6 19:09:31 UTC 2009

> You will put it in the next release as an option?

I'm still pondering.  I'll let you know when I've pondered.

The trouble is -- the above only deals with interference beween
neighbouring links.  Given three non-interfering radio frequencies
 ----, .... and ++++, it will chose the right route in a situation such as

where you only want to avoid interference on B, but not in one such as

where you want B and C to communicate frequency information.  Doing the
latter requires a protocol extension.

                                        Juliusz