[Babel-users] Babel and AHCP demo tomorrow in Paris 13e

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Tue Nov 17 17:00:47 UTC 2009

In case any of you are wondering whence this flurry of activity from Gabriel:

Gabriel will be doing a medium-scale demo of Babel and AHCP from
tomorrow (Wednesday) up to the end of the week on the campus of the
University of Paris 7.

  http://www.univ-paris-diderot.fr/fscience/MenuSiteFS.php?Site=Paris%20Rive%20Gauche#288

If you have some time this week, drop by with a mug of tea for Gabriel.
He doesn't drink coffee.

As to myself, I'm teaching tomorrow, but I'll definitely drop by to see
how it's going sometime between 12.30 and 16.30.  If anyone wants to
meet me, Gabriel knows my phone number.

                                        Juliusz