[Babel-users] Openwrt support for later versions of babeld

Dave Täht d at teklibre.org
Fri Nov 27 15:58:02 UTC 2009

Gabriel Kerneis <kerneis at pps.jussieu.fr> writes:

> On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 04:22:55PM +0100, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
>> > 1) Is anyone maintaining an openwrt repository that implements later
>> > versions of babeld and AHCP?
>
> Yes, I am.  OpenWRT Kamikaze trunk includes the latest babeld (0.97) and
> ahcpd (0.50).
>
> If something is wrong with them, let me know.
>
> Regards,

Well, my question was if anyone was maintaining a built repository
that I could opkg install packages from... Building my own openwrt and
potentially bricking routers that are *really* hard to get down here
scares me...

Almost done pulling trunk now tho....

--
Dave Taht http://the-edge.blogspot.com
"Most people know my father as the despotic

 Do you know he really loves waffles?"
			 - Gil Wulfenbach