[Babel-users] babeld-2.0

OB obconseil at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 18:56:32 UTC 2010

On 22/04/2010 20:30, L. Aaron Kaplan wrote:

> PS: what Benjamin mentioned goes back to a paper by Microsoft research. If you want I can search for it.

Hello !

In fact, I would be very interested by this paper.

(I'm attempting to create an IPv6-only babel mesh using only commodity
hardware, like ISP's "box" ) , and improving throughput would be nice...

Thanks.

Obinou

PS: These box are commonly based on broadcom chipset & bcm4318 wifi.

--
People in the embedded space don't do prototypes. They hack something until it
works, then it's done.