[Babel-users] Babel Android & Maemo GUI

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Fri May 14 00:11:15 UTC 2010

Hi!

This year we got an Google Summer of Code entry for OLSR Android & Maemo GUI:

http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_project/show/google/gsoc2010/freifunk/t127230758933

There was also an entry for Babel GUI (from Anthony Quillerou) but
sadly there was not enough slots also for this.

As I am a mentor for this project I would like also to at least try to
make this GUI in a way that it would be possible to attach other
routing protocol later on, for example Babel. But as I do not have any
experience with Babel I would like to know if anybody would be willing
to help with this? Maybe just checking and comment what we are doing
or even better in parallel work on Babel version (so our student would
do the GUI and OLSR part and this great volunteer would do just the
Babel part). Anybody?

My dream is to have one application which you install and when you
connect to the mesh it detects the routing protocol and auto-configure
itself and starts using it.

Mitar