[Babel-users] Slow update of default route

Don Weeks don.l.weeks.jr at gmail.com
Tue May 18 19:37:52 UTC 2010

Given that we have multiple gateway nodes and one gateway port is
specifically removed from a node, it seems to take 5 minutes or more before
that node is updated with a valid gateway. Are we seeing this right? Is
there something we can do to make this update faster. What we have seen is
that if another completely different node is removed from the mesh, it
updates the gateway data on the node, immediately replacing the gateway data
with a valid gateway.
          Don