[Babel-users] trying babeld with 3 nodes

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Fri Oct 1 16:37:32 UTC 2010

> when i start babeld, all nodes can add route to other (I'm happy :) )

No. The routes to .17 are reject routes.

> I don't understand why !H apear on 'route -n'

Because it's a reject route.

Babel will install such reject routes for a few minutes after a node has
become unreachable -- this is described in sections 2.8 and 3.5.5 of the
Babel draft.

Most probably, .17 was recently reachable, but has just become
unreachable.  Without more debugging, it's difficult to say what's
wrong.

I love your drawing.

                                        Juliusz