[Babel-users] Babel vs. PWRP

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Fri Oct 15 14:34:06 UTC 2010

> Do you know how does Babel compare to Predictive Wireless Routing
> Protocol (PWRP)?

A quick search did not allow me to find any technical information about
PWRP.  However, the URL you provide states that

> Every other mesh vendor in the industry uses some variation on
> wireline protocols such as Layer 2 bridging or link state/distance
> vector routing. Don't these guys know that these protocols were proven
> not to be scalable in a wired environment?

In other words, they claim that the Internet doesn't exist.

On http://www.tropos.com/technology/top_ten.php, we also learn that

> #4: MetroMesh Networks Contribute to Lower Crime Rates

I am certainly not making similar claims for Babel.

                                        Juliusz