[Babel-users] ANNOUNCE: github mirrors for babeld and ahcpd

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.jussieu.fr
Tue Aug 2 21:57:05 UTC 2011

Good evening to all,

The primary babeld and ahcpd tree remain the ones on
git.wifi.pps.jussieu.fr:

  git://git.wifi.pps.jussieu.fr/babeld
  git://git.wifi.pps.jussieu.fr/ahcpd

However, I'll be keeping up-to-date mirrors on github:

  https://github.com/jech/babeld
  https://github.com/jech/ahcpd

Github has a lot of nice features, notably a web interface to the git
history that's actually comprehensible (click on the "history" link at
the very right of the page).  On the other hand, Github is a commercial
site running proprietary software -- if that bothers you (which I can
well understand, I'm not entirely comfortable with it myself), please be
assured that git.wifi.pps.jussieu.fr will remain available until Julien
kicks me out.

Please do not send merge requests through github; patches or merge
requests to the list are a better choice.

Regards,

-- Juliusz