[Babel-users] Last change to edit the Babel draft

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 14:28:08 UTC 2011

Hi!

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr> wrote:
> Although I think it's too late to make changes to the contents of the
> RFC (it's minor tweaks time), what exactly do you have in mind?

I have some ideas for better routing metric and I didn't yet have time
to make anything concrete. Sadly. My hope was that I would be able to
finish the idea and even implement proof-of-concept for WBMv4, so that
we could test it there. But it does not seem I will have enough time.
So I will probably have a discussion there about it and we can then
together see and discuss it. Maybe even implement it there and then
and test it.

Mitar