[Babel-users] Updates for TinyOS

Hauck Antoine HSLU T&A antoine.hauck at hslu.ch
Thu Jul 14 15:28:03 UTC 2011

Hi Juliusz

Before I go on holiday one more question (this time it is a question :-):

According to Section 3.7 I assume that Update TLV could also be BROADCAST to neighbours? When a node sends Updates, it contains the announced metric and the receiving node will compute the metric with (refmetric + cost).

Each node which receives an Update will store the announced metric in neighbour.refmetric and the metric (refmetric + cost) that it will announce to further nodes will be stored in neighbour.metric, right?

Thanks a lot

Antoine