[Babel-users] AHCPD in openwrt (currently broken for multiple interface)

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:08:36 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 6:36 AM, Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>wrote:

> > Can you expound on what ahcpd's future is going to look like, and I'll
> > implement?
>
> Dave, a student of mine is currently working on that.  He'll let the
> list known when he comes up with a plan.

In the meantime I think I'll have to rip ahcp out of the cerowrt build, I'm
out of time to make it do the right thing, and I'll circle back to it for
the next release after "Ocean City".

I'd love to incorporate the latest babel change but I'm buried with 13 grad
students right now, has any feedback happened?

I look forward to a plan, however! I do like ahcp a lot, it solves a lot of
problems, elegantly.

--
Dave Täht
SKYPE: davetaht