[Babel-users] Create simple BABEL MANET

Nik M. Anas Kamarudin nikanas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 07:36:02 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I have some question here. I try to create MANET network using babel protocol.
This is my full scenario detail:

I want node A to ping to node C, using node B as the middle node.
At node A, i use iptables and ip6tables to filter packet from C base
on MAC (also can be done with ebtables, but need to create br0
interface), to make node A only see node B. Same at node C, it only
see node B. But, when i ping in node A to node C, the output say: ping
sendTo: Network is unreachable. I assume this have something to do
with route, but i don't know how to make this work.