[Babel-users] Create simple BABEL MANET

Nik M. Anas Kamarudin nikanas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:41:42 UTC 2011

For each of the nodes, i use this command:
/usr/sbin/babeld -h 1 -d 2 -D eth0

in node A, i use iptables/ip6tables to drop the packet from node C:
iptables -A INPUT -i eth0 -m mac --mac-source MAC-of-C -j DROP
ip6tables -A INPUT -i eth0 -m mac --mac-source MAC-of-C -j DROP

in node C, i use iptables/ip6tables to drop the packet from node A:
iptables -A INPUT -i eth0 -m mac --mac-source MAC-of-A -j DROP
ip6tables -A INPUT -i eth0 -m mac --mac-source MAC-of-A -j DROP

Then, i try to ping to see if node A connect to node C, but failed
with "ping sendTo: Network is unreachable".

My objective is to make the node A only see node B, node B see both A
and C, and node C only see node B.