[Babel-users] [Battlemesh] Babel-z wireless week-end 7-8-9 October at HackerSpaceBrussels (HSB)

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.jussieu.fr
Fri Sep 16 21:47:07 UTC 2011

> https://hackerspace.be/Babel_Wireless_Routing_Protocol_Workshop

Zoobab,

Thanks for your work.

I've just fixed a serious bug on this page -- the babelz branch has been
merged into the trunk, you MUST NOT do ``checkout babelz'' any longer.
Just checking out the trunk will get you the most recent version of
babelz.

Babelz is also included in the released version 1.2.0.

Note that the merged babelz is *not* compatible with previous babelz
betas -- you MUST run a recent version from trunk on all nodes.

As far as OpenWRT goes, Gabriel has pushed 1.2.0 (including babelz) to
the trunk.

--jch

P.S. I'm not fully decided yet, but I'll probably come on the 7th and
     8th.  I'll need to leave early on the 9th.