[Babel-users] Babeld for Quagga news

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 01:50:01 UTC 2012

2012/2/13 Denis Ovsienko <infrastation at yandex.ru>:

>> 1a) Originally, the below had a 'redistribute kernel' line after every
>> network.  I further had a redistribute static after the ge00 line.
>
> AFAIK, Babel implements the same semantics of "redistribute" statement as other daemons, which means, that redistribution is related to the whole protocol process and not to particular interface.

OK.

>> 1b) I had specific interface lines for the two wired interfaces (ge00
>> and se00) of
>>
>> interface se00
>> babel wired
>> interface ge00
>> babel wired
>>
>> Which vanish, and a reload shows these interfaces in 'wireless' mode.
>
> Commit d61c732 should resolve this.

thank you for fixing this and also applying the two embedded/cross
compilation fixes I'd submitted.
:me wipes away tear at getting commits actually into a quagga where
they might stay:

I have updated ceropackages's version of quagga-RE to the latest
commit and it compiles.
However I will not personally have time to test for a week or so.