[Babel-users] switching cerowrt to quagga-babeld issues

Denis Ovsienko infrastation at yandex.ru
Sat Jun 30 21:53:46 UTC 2012

01.07.2012, 00:44, "Juliusz Chroboczek" <jch at pps.jussieu.fr>:
>>   babel rxcost auto
>>   no babel rxcost
>>   no babel rxcost 100
>>   ! custom value, visible in running-config
>>   babel rxcost 100
>>   ! implicitly change rxcost in "auto" mode
>>   babel wired
>>   babel wireless
>
> No objection, but I really think that route-maps are the right solution
> for what Dave is suggesting.

Let's consider the options. A route-map way could look like:

!
router babel
 redistribute connected route-map mymap-out
 receive route-map mymap-in
!
route-map mymap-in deny 10
 match ip prefix-list Alice_IPv4
route-map mymap-in deny 15
 match ipv6 prefix-list Alice_IPv6
!
route-map mymap-in permit 20
 match interface gw11
 set metric +1
!
route-map mymap-out permit 10
 match ip prefix-list mynets_IPv4
 set metric +1
route-map mymap-out permit 15
 match ipv6 prefix-list mynets_IPv6
 set metric +1
!

It would be interesting to hear from the users of the original babeld filtering language, if any other match/set clauses are worth implementing in the first turn.

--
    Denis Ovsienko