[Babel-users] ANNOUNCE: babeld-1.4.2 and babeld-1.3.8

Gabriel Kerneis gabriel at kerneis.info
Thu Jun 20 07:52:59 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 09:19:53AM +0200, Gioacchino Mazzurco wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 June 2013 18:13:29 Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> > Versions 1.4.2 and 1.3.8 of the babeld routing daemon are available on
>
> In gentoo too ;)
> https://gitorious.org/eigennet/eigenlay/commit/e8bc31ef6dcdb39a81884bdccd5d7bfce4716e33

It will take more time to land in openwrt: since I have to change how options
are passed to babeld anyway, I'll use this as an opportunity to rethink the UCI
configuration for babel (in particular for filters, as suggested by Juliusz) and
fix some dirty hacks that have been lying in /etc/init.d/babel for far too long.

Patches or any kind of suggestion welcome.
Best,
--
Gabriel