[Babel-users] babels wire update?

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Fri Jul 11 20:14:11 UTC 2014

> I am about to (tomorrow, probably) do my final cerowrt build prior to ietf.

Good luck.

> I have a feeling that the code has not settled down enough for
> anyones' taste,

Matthieu will probably tell you more, but I'm under the impression that
his current tree is stable.  I've done some work reviewing his code, but
I'm a little too busy writing stuff up.

> but it's my hope the wire format change has been settled on, and I could
> (batting innocent eyes) pull from the current repo and have some hope of
> the code still working well enough to get over this hump?

No promises yet.  When I make a promise, you'll hear about it.

My guess (but no promise): the packet format will remain unchanged, the
semantics of requests might change in a mostly compatible manner.

Did I mention that I'm making no promises?

-- Juliusz