[Babel-users] IETF news

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 17:42:28 UTC 2016

On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 10:17 AM, Juliusz Chroboczek
<jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> wrote:
>> IETF is boring without Markus.  And without Henning.  And without Steven.
>
> And without Dave.  (But I'm in touch with Dave more often than the other
> three.)

Tee-hee. I have to admit that I longed to be there and attending
remotely was not quite satisfactory.

How was Bit's and Bytes? Were the omnia folk there?

I would like to help put together some form of cross-platform homenet
demo for that part of the berlin IETF (mid-july). At the moment I have
regular openwrt, raspbian, and x86 linux boxes all interoperating
(though I have yet to adopt hnetd for anything), it would be nice to
have yocto, dd-wrt, and perhaps a major vendor (eero? omnia? ubnt?
intel? google? Cisco? anyone?) also.

It might also be good to show a more regular wifi/AP mode interaction
with mobility and multiple channels going.