[Babel-users] failing over faster?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 19:43:40 UTC 2016

Thank ghu we aren't homenet! Wires are dead! :)

I will incorporate your comments later today. Until then, there's
pictures and data now up at:

http://blog.cerowrt.org/post/failing_over_faster/

I am quite puzzled as to how long it takes to fail over even in the
good cases. I guess I gotta take some packet captures.

--
Dave Täht
http://blog.cerowrt.org