[Babel-users] [babel] WG Action: Formed Babel routing protocol (babel)

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Sun Jun 19 11:17:59 UTC 2016

The IESG says:

> A new IETF WG has been formed in the Routing Area.

> Charter: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-babel/

Hourra!

Many thanks to everyone who helped with making this happen.  (Too many
people to fit in the margin of this mail, so I'll just single out the
fine-tuning work that Alia did in the final phases.)

Pro memoria, IETF 96 is from 17 to 22 July in Berlin, Germany (from
Warsaw, just follow the A2 highway westwards for 550km, or take the train
at central station; from Paris, hop into the first night train at Gare de
l'Est -- no need to suffer through airport security).  The inscription
fees are high, but there are very reasonable student rates, and Berlin is
full of cheap hotels, many of them close to the Hilton.  (And if you've
never been to Berlin -- it's worth visiting.)

I'll send a reminder to both lists just before the meeting, with pointers
to the online participation URLs.

Hope to see you all there,

-- Juliusz