[Babel-users] Babel-users Digest, Vol 103, Issue 12

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Tue Jun 21 19:58:11 UTC 2016

> I might be interested in participating in IETF 96. Are there more details
> about how much it costs etc.?

According to the IETF website:

   Early-Bird: $700 USD
   Late: $875 USD
   One Day Pass: $375 USD
   Full-time students: $150 USD
   Remote Participants: No fee.

I would never encourage you to do such a thing as sneaking into the venue
without registering.

> How much of the event will be Babel-related?

There will be one two-hour meeting just for Babel.  Other related meetings
will include Homenet and rtgwg.  Of course, a lot of stuff happens in
corridors, over lunch and dinner, and over beer.

I hope I'll also be able to give a talk at Frefunk, so if we're in Berlin
that's another place where we can meet.

-- Juliusz