[Babel-users] Babel-users Digest, Vol 103, Issue 12

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:18:06 UTC 2016

As for "interesting items on the agenda", there are a wide variety of
things that appeal to *someone*, if you browse the agenda and working
groups available.

If you plan to attend all week, the sunday newcomers orientation is
quite helpful.

In my case for example I am very interested in the "ACM, IRTF & ISOC
Applied Networking Research Workshop 2016 " on saturday.
sunday is "Emerging Work in IEEE 802" - (one of my big interests in
layer 3 protocols is getting more link layers to work right)

then there is dtn, 6lo, 6titch, homenet, tsvarea, nmlrg, lpwan,
detnet, bier, and a couple others, and that's just monday. If I could
clone myself 3 times, I could fit all that in... the rest of the week
is lighter (for me), but then theres dnssd, homenet, babel, bgp,
iccrg, etc, etc...

and despite all that I mostly find myself in a hallway, talking there.

... This year, I decided that the smartest thing I can do is bring a
giant thermos of coffee, because they have a tendency to run out,
shortly before I need it.