[Babel-users] testing diversity?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 18:10:25 UTC 2016

One thing that would be useful in the long run would be a test plan,
rather than me going all scattershot like this.

For example, the thing that triggered all this activity on my part was
"having the diversity routing match the spec", which I haven't got
around to testing due to the missing netlink functionality.

There are some new things in this world (HT80, HT160, HT320) to deal
with also...

the stuff in the proto I would hope to see.

channel 1, HT20
1,2,3,4

channel 3, HT20
3,2,4,1,5?

channel 1 HT40+
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

channel 6 HT40-
?

channel 36, HT80, VHT160
danged if I know. The base 4 channels are "interfering", the others
are sometimes so. What I am seeing on 802.11ac is mostly 36, and 161.

And I'm sitting here watching ath9k mode not work on the card I am
sitting in front of. It's no help to you or anyone 'cause I'm with
massively alpha drivers at the moment. I have a reasonable rxcost and
a txcost of infinity.

http://www.taht.net/~d/watchingath9knotwork.png

unplugged ethernet

http://www.taht.net/~d/notwork2.png