[Babel-users] review + pull request

Matthieu Boutier boutier at irif.fr
Sat Jul 22 14:32:10 UTC 2017

Hello,

I've got around 40 patches to be merged in my dev branch.

I've implemented the Chouasne algorithm in my c-alg branch.

I've implemented another an extension in my path-feasible branch.
This extension is briefly documented in the ext-path.txt file.  It
introduces a flexible mechanism to leverage the infeasibility of
the routes.  Depending on the implementation, it could make all
loop-free routes feasible: there could be no need to send extra
seqno requests.  (I didn't write the proof of correctness, the
compiler tells me it's ok.)

Matthieu